If Loving Fashion is a Crime, I Plead Guilty

Monday, August 23, 2010

Feelings and style

Don't expect a consistent theme in mysets :) .I get inspirations from mostly anything including my own feelings, Places I went to,people, cultures, sometimes International designers, or even rain or the sun.Today I am posting sets related to the feelings, not always my feelings ofcourse.Tomorrow I will post thesets inspired by the places I went to since traveling in one of my hobbies, and I traveled alot too.
1.What to wear when you are heart broken :
2.I am too tired waiting
3.I miss the old you
4.Alone
For Detail items in my sets, click the title below each set and it will take you to Polyvore website where you can see all the items including the brands and prices.
Apparently I will have to post sets related to feelings tomorrow since I still have tons of them !!

No comments:

Post a Comment