If Loving Fashion is a Crime, I Plead Guilty

Monday, August 23, 2010

Introduction

I actually created this blog long times ago but I haven't had times to post anything and today I finally decided to post all the fashion sets I created on here.
I am a woman of so many talents, graduated from faculty of medicine, being a doctor, hold a master degree in hospital administration , went through so many courses and trainings in Acupuncture and estetic medicine, but my heart is actually in anything art related. Yes, I am a lover of the art. I do paint to express my thoughts and feelings. And I was a ballerina when I was younger.I danced balinese dancing too
I have so many interests.I am in love with the smell of old books,rain, colors,cultures,classical music,poetry,antiques,purple shades, dusty pink, Fashion, and accessories.
I had been helping my sister in running a family fashion bussiness before she finally has her own fashion designers working for her. And now I've been preparing my own fashion bussiness too.hopefully everything will be ready in about 3 months.
I am also a freelance fashion stylist. Usually for Fashion advertising and photography. Here's one of my work, created on Polyvore. Dusty pink is my favourite color

No comments:

Post a Comment